Either not very many people are reading this blog or nobody wants to share their fabulous scripture study ideas:).
Oh well, just in case someone is checking here, I'll post the reading for this month. Lessons 21, 22, 23, and 24 will be covered for the month of June in Gospel Doctrine class. We will mostly discuss lesson 24, "Be Not Deceived, but Continue in Steadfastness." Follow the link to see which scriptures correspond to this lesson.
I believe we will meet at JoAnn Hall's house at 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 25th.
Last month there was an interest expressed in studying the manual Preach My Gospel. While I like the idea of studying PMG in a small group setting, I feel that, for a "Scripture Group" anyways, it is better that we stick to the scriptures. That's the focus I would prefer. Maybe a separate group could be formed for the other if there is enough interest? Does anyone else have any thoughts on that?
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I check this, Jodie and appreciate the updates. As soon as I find a way of studying my scriptures I'll post it!
ReplyDeleteJust a note that Scripture is being cenceled for this month because the Bishop scheduled Ward Temple Night on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a great Scripture study pattern. I just try to read every Sunday after visits and then each night. Even on late nights I will read only pne scrpiture. Some night are better. I too would love to have some ideas for studying.